Tacoma’s restaurant scene just keeps getting better. In the last couple of months, we’ve had a few new restaurants come to Tacoma and we’re excited about every single one of them. Did we miss one? Share it with us in the comments!
Here’s a look at 5 new restaurants that have recently opened up in Tacoma that you need to check out ASAP:
- Location: 649 Division Ave Tacoma, Washington
- Hours: 4pm-11pm Sunday-Thursday, 4pm-2am Friday & Saturday
Serving up beer, brats, and bocce ball, the long-anticipated arrival of Rhein Haus in Tacoma is finally here! Those with families will be happy to hear that minors are welcome in this biergarten until 10pm each day, and the bocce courts are also family friendly. You can also indulge in daily happy hours from 4-6pm, and enjoy a late night menu 9-11pm.
Thai Pepper True Thai Kitchen
- Location: 701 Pacific Ave. Tacoma, WA 98402 (Downtown Tacoma)
- Hours: 11:00a-9:00p Monday-Thursday; 11:00a-10:00p Friday-Saturday; 12:00p-9:00p Sunday
If you’re a fan of authentic Thai cuisine, then you’ve gotta check out Thai Pepper True Thai Kitchen. This family-owned and operated spot features traditional Thai curries, noodle dishes, stir fries, and more, including unique duck dishes like duck soup and duck fried rice. Check out the complete menu here!
- Location: 3205 North 26th St. Tacoma, WA 98407 (Proctor District)
- Hours: 7:00a-10:00p Sunday-Thursday; 7:00a-11:00p Friday-Saturday
In the mood for something delicious but don’t want to wait at a sit-down restaurant? Brewer’s Row has you covered. Brewer’s Row has an assortment of Mexican cuisine to enjoy with your beer, from breakfast burritos to tacos, quesadillas, and even jalapeno cheddar biscuits. With 24 different beers on tap and easy to-go options, you can go south of the border anytime at Brewer’s Row.
- Location: 229 St. Helens Ave. Tacoma, WA 98402
- Hours: 9:00a-2:00p Wednesday-Saturday; 9:00a-6:00p Sunday; closed Monday-Tuesday
If you’re looking for a trendy, super “Instagrammable” place to meet up with friends, definitely check out Sel Restaurant! Showing off a gorgeous view and luxurious decor, this hidden gem boasts foundational French fare with American accents and Northwest flourishes (the pulled chicken with chorizo sausage and duck confit bechamel over a waffle is just one of this spot’s unique items).
- Location: 2312 N. 30th St, Ste. 102 Tacoma, WA 98403 (Old Town)
- Hours: 6:00a-8:00p Monday; 6:00a-9:00p Tuesday-Thursday; 6:00a-10:00p Friday; 7:00a-10:00p Saturday; 8:00a-3:00p Sunday
If you want food that tastes great and supports the local community, then MarKee is the place to go. Started by two women who are dedicated to bringing customers delicious, locally sourced food, MarKee serves up sandwiches, salads, flatbreads, and more, plus the best draft beers and artful lattes in town. Their support of local vendors and Tacoma-area nonprofits makes this shop a truly wonderful addition to the neighborhood.